- 07/06/2019 at 9:22 am #1367443EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Which of the following given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) can replace the words/phrases given in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically and structurally correct? Of the sentence is correct as it is, mark ‘No correction required’ as the answer.
The events that lead out to the brutal assassin of two men in Uttar Pradesh’s Hapur district on the boundary of New Delhi is unclear – but one of them died and the other unsustained injuries.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- up, assault, ouskirts, sustained
- in, murder, border, continuing
- on, violence, oulying, assisted
- on, asphyxia, suburbs, supported
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad