- 07/06/2019 at 9:22 am #1367447EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Which of the following given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) can replace the words/phrases given in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically and structurally correct? Of the sentence is correct as it is, mark ‘No correction required’ as the answer.
While the India-U.S. tariff quarrel could escalate, the amounts being discussed right now are tiny compared of those under threat in the unfolding U.S.- China situation or even the dispute between the U.S. and the EU.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- contempt, small, for, hawk
- dispute, large, to, argument
- content, huge, on, debate
- tiff, minuscule, to, spat
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad