- 06/20/2019 at 7:50 pm #1160195EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Two statements are given followed by four conclusions I, II, III and IV. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements. Indicate your answer.
1. Some stones are gold.
2. Some gold are banks.
I. Some banks are stones.
II. Some gold are stones.
III. No stone is bank.
IV. Some banks are gold.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusions II and III follow
- Only conclusions I and IV follow
- Only conclusions II and IV follow and either I or III follow.
- Only either conclusions III or IV and I follow
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad