- 08/08/2019 at 10:58 pm #1623824EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: These questions are based on the following information.
Six people – Madhu, Vanaja, Mohan, Usha, Pankaj and Ujwala – attended a written test of three papers viz., Maths, Science and English conducted by a consultancy for “The Hindu” and “Hindustan Pvt Ltd”. The ranks are given according to their performance. (The best performance is tributed with the 1st rank and the worst performance with the last rank). The persons who got any of the first three ranks either in Maths or Science are selected for “Hindustan Pvt Ltd” and those who got any of the first three ranks in English are selected for “THE HINDU”.
1) The rank of a person in any two papers is not the same and no two persons got the same rank in any paper.
2) The best performer in any paper is not the worst performer in other paper and in any paper more than two persons didn’t perform better than Vanaja.
3) Mohan and Usha got the second and the fourth rank respectively in Science. Mohan got first rank in Maths and Madhu’s ranks in Maths and Science are same as that of Usha in Science and Maths respectively.
4) Pankaj and Ujwala are the only persons who are not selected in the “Hindustan Pvt Ltd”.
Who got the fifth rank in English?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad