- 07/27/2019 at 9:27 pm #1526125EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: The question given below is followed by two statements. You have to determine which of the given statement/s is/are sufficient/required to answer the question.
Is A an odd number?
I. A multiplied by an odd number is equal to an odd number.
II. A is not divisible by 2.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- if the statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, but the- statement II alone is not sufficient.
- if the statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, but the statement I alone is not sufficient.
- if both statements I and II together are needed to answer the question.
- either the statement I alone or statement II alone Is sufficient to answer the question.
- if you cannot get the answer from the statements I and II together, but need even more data.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad