- 08/08/2019 at 4:34 pm #1619950EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: The question given below has few statements along with it. You have to determine which of the statement/s is/are sufficient/necessary for answering the question and mark your answer accordingly:
What is the volume of the cylinder?
I. Its radius and height are in the ratio of 3:5
II. The ratio of curved surface area to the total surface area is 5:8
III. The total surface area is 98πcm2 more than its curved surface area.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If either I or II is sufficient
- If III and either I or II are sufficient
- If I and either II or III are sufficient
- If any two of I, II and III are sufficient.
- If all together are necessary
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad