- 07/27/2019 at 8:06 pm #1525312EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: The question given below has few statements along with it. You have to determine which of the statement/s is/are sufficient/necessary for answering the question and mark your answer accordingly.
During a three-year period, the profits of company X changed by what percent from the second year to the third year?
(1) The increase in profits of company X from the first year to the second year was the same as the increase from the first year to the third year.
(2) For company X, the profits for the first year were $13,800 and the profits for the third year were $15,900.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked
- BOTH statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are sufficient to answer the question asked, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
- EACH statement ALONE is sufficient to answer the question asked
- Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient to answer the question asked, and additional data are needed
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad