- 07/27/2019 at 8:06 pm #1525308EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: The question given below has few statements along with it. You have to determine which of the statement/s is/are sufficient/necessary for answering the question and mark your answer accordingly.
If each of the 20 bolts of fabric on a shelf is either 100 percent cotton, 100 percent wool, or a mixture of cotton and wool, how many bolts contain both cotton and wool?
(1) Of the 20 bolts, 18 contain some wool and 14 contain some cotton.
(2) Of the 20 bolts, 6 are 100 percent wool
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked
- BOTH statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are sufficient to answer the question asked, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
- EACH statement ALONE is sufficient to answer the question asked
- Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient to answer the question asked, and additional data are needed
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad