This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: The question given below consists of a question and three statements. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question.

What is the code of “bike”?

I. In a certain language, “car bike train” is written as “bk mk gk” and “bike car bus” is written as “tk gk mk”.
    II. In a certain language, “bike train race” is written as “bk ak gk” and “race bus car” is written as “ak mk tk”.
    III. In a certain language, “race bike car” is written as “gk ak mk” and “speed train bus” is written as “bk zk tk”.

Options :-

1. If the statement I and II are sufficient to answer the question.
    2. If the statement either I and II or II and III are sufficient to answer the question. 
    3. If the statement either I and III or II and III are sufficient to answer the question.
    4. If either of the two statements are sufficient to answer the question.
    5. If all of the statements I, II and III are sufficient to answer the question.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: The question given below consists of a question and three statements. You have to decide ….
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account