- 06/20/2019 at 7:50 pm #1160199EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: The question below, there is a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true. Then consider the 2 conclusion together and decide which of them follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
Even before the IS suffered military defeats in its core territories in West Asia; it had outsourced terror to members and sympathisers.
I. IS is going to vanish.
II. Anyone inspired by the IS world view and living anywhere can be both planner and executor.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows
- Only conclusion II follows
- Both conclusion I and II follows
- Neither conclusion I nor II follows
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad