This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given. You have to decide whether the data provided in which of the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Choose your answer from the options based on this.

Eight friends L, M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are sitting in a straight line facing north. Who is sitting at the ends of the row?

I. S is fourth to the right of O, who is the immediate neighbor of N. L is second to the left of N, who is third to the left of Q.
    II. L is fourth to the left of O and sits at an end of the row. N is fourth to the right of S, who is not an immediate neighbor of O.

Options :-

1. If data in statements I sufficient to answer the question while the data in statement II are not required to answer the question.
    2. If data in statements II sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I are not required to answer the question
    3. If data in statements either I or II are sufficient to answer the question.
    4. If data in neither statement I nor statement II or statement are sufficient to answer the question.
    5. If data in both statement I and II together are necessary to answer the questions.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given. Yo….
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account