- 08/02/2019 at 5:12 am #1575926EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in which of the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Choose your answer from the options based on this.
How many children are there in the row of facing North?
I.Sougaat who is eighth from the left end is sixth to the left of Subhi who is fourteenth from the right end.
II.Archana is fifth to the left of Lakshya who is tenth from the right end and fifteenth from the left end.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Data in statement I alone are sufficient.
- Data in statement II alone are sufficient.
- Data either in statement I alone or statement II alone are sufficient to answer.
- Data given in both I and II together are not sufficient.
- Data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad