This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I, and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read all the two statements and give answer.
    Four persons P, Q, R and S are sitting around a rectangular table facing centre. Each person sits at the middle of the sides. What is the exact position of P with respect to R?

I. P sits opposite to R.
    II. Two persons are sitting between S and P when counted clockwise direction from S.

Options :-

1. If the data in statement I is sufficient to answer the question while the data in statement II is not required to answer the question.
    2. If the data in statement II is sufficient to answer the question while the data in statement I is not required to answer the question.
    3. If the data in either statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
    4. If the data neither in statement I nor in statement II together is sufficient to answer the question.
    5. If the data in statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I, and II given be….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account