- 07/06/2019 at 10:14 am #1368198EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: The following questions are accompanied by two statements. You have to determine which statement is/are sufficient to answer the questions. Give answer as
What is the rate of interest?
I. The difference between the compound interest and simple interest on an amount of Rs 25000 in 2 years is Rs 360
II. An amount double itself a simple interest rate of interest in 8(1/3) years.
III. The compound interest accrued in 10 years is more than the principal.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only statement I is sufficient
- If either I or II alone are sufficient
- If statement II and III together is sufficient
- If statement I and III together is sufficient
- All the statements are required.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad