This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: The following question are accompanied by two statements I and II. You have to determine which statement is/are sufficient to answer the question.
    If only students who paid the deposits for the passes, attended the cultural night show, how many students attended this year?

I: 70 students sent deposits to attend the Cultural night show this year.
    II: 80 percent of the students who sent deposits to attend the Cultural night show this year actually attended the show.

Options :-

1. The statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question but the statement II alone is not sufficient
    2. The statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question but the statement I alone is not sufficient
    3. Both statements I and II together are needed to answer the question
    4. Either to statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question
    5. You cannot get the answer from the statement I and II together but need even more data
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: The following question are accompanied by two statements I and II. You have to determine ….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account