- 08/08/2019 at 2:21 pm #1619138EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.
There are two parallel rows with a sitting capacity of six on each side but only five people are sitting in each row keeping one seat vacant in each row. In row-1, R1, R2, R3, R4 and R5 are sitting and facing south. In row 2, A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5 are sitting and facing north. All of them like to visit different tourist places i.e. Nanital, Mussoorie, Assam, Shimla, Goa, Kerala, Ooty, Shillong, Dehradun and Gujarat.
● A5 sits third to the right of A2 and wish to go Shimla.
● Only two people sit between A1 and the vacant seat.
● A1 does not like to go Goa or Assam.
● R5 is an immediate neighbour of R3.
● R2 likes to go Gujarat. The one who is willing to go Assam faces the one who willing to go to Shillong.
● The one who likes Assam sits opposite the one who sits third right of the one who sits opposite A5.
● R3 is not an immediate neighbour of R4.
● A4, who likes neither go to Goa nor Kerala, does not face the vacant seat
● Neither A5 nor A2 sits at the extreme ends. R4 faces A2.
● Vacant seat are not opposite each other.
● Two person sit between A4 and A3.
● The one who likes to go Dehradun faces the one who likes to go Shimla
● The person who likes to go Nanital and Shillong are adjacent to each other.
● The vacant seat of row one is not adjacent to R4.
● A1 sits at one of the extreme end.
● A2 does not like Nanital and Shillong.
● The vacant seat of row one does not face A5 and also it is not at the extreme ends.
● A3 is an immediate neighbour of A5, who faces the person who likes to go Dehradun.
● R2 faces the vacant seat in row-2 and sits third to the right of R3.
● R3 likes to go Ooty.
R1 is related to the vacant seat of row 1 in the same way as A4 is related to A3. So the vacant seat of row two is related to whom among the following?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad