This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.

There are nine people namely A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I sitting around a circular table out of which some are females and some are males. Some are facing inward and some are facing outward. The following information is known about them.

E’s neighbours face in same direction as that of C’s sister who is sitting to the immediate right of C. Exactly one female sits between B and D who is not E. E sits third to the right of F. F’s spouse is B. I sits exactly between G and C and they face in opposite directions. G is a male sitting with two females and one of them has husband facing towards the centre who is sitting fourth to the left of B. The person sitting second to the left of H is the wife of H and they face in opposite direction. A’s immediate neighbours are G and B. I’s spouse sits second to the right of I. D sits second to the left of B. The person 4th to the right of H faces in a direction opposite to that of H but same as D. C’s sister faces inward.

How many pair of males are sitting together if C and D both are female?

Options :-

1. 0
    2. 1
    3. 2
    4. cannot be determined
    5. none of these
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it. There are nine pe….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account