- 07/28/2019 at 8:20 am #1535287EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.
Ten persons are sitting in twelve seats in two parallel rows containing five players each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent players. In row – I – A, B, C, D and E – are seated and all of them are facing south, and in row – II – P, Q, R, S and T – are sitting and all of them are facing north. One seat is vacant in each row. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each player seated in one row faces exactly one player in the other row. All of them live beside a different river among – Ganga, Godavari, Narmada, Kaveri, Yamuna, Indus, Krishna, Sutlej, Chambal, and Mahanandi – but not necessarily in the same order.
• B sits opposite the person who sits third to the left of the person who lives beside Chambal river. Either D or S lives beside Mahanandi river and neither D nor S sits at the ends of the row.
• The one who lives beside Narmada river and the one who lives beside Yamuna river sit facing each other.
• Neither B nor the one who lives beside Chambal River sits at the third seat from any end of the rows.
• P sits opposite neither B nor E and lives beside neither Ganga river nor Sutlej river.
• E sits neither adjacent to D nor opposite the one who lives beside Chambal river.
• The vacant seat of row – I is not at any end of the row, and it is not adjacent to E.
• R lives beside either Godavari river or Kaveri river and sits second to the right of the person who sits opposite C but not adjacent to the one who lives beside Chambal river.
• C lives beside either Indus river or Krishna river. The one who lives besides Indus river sits opposite to Krishna river.
• The vacant seats are not opposite each other.
• A sits opposite T and adjacent to the only one person who lives beside Kaveri river.
• The one who lives beside Godavari river sits adjacent to Q but not adjacent to the one who lives beside Yamuna river.
• The one who lives beside Ganga river sits to the left of the one who lives beside Krishna river. Q does not live beside Narmada river.
How many person sit between P and T?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad