- 08/08/2019 at 1:15 pm #1618583EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.
Ten persons are sitting in twelve seats in two parallel rows containing five people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, P, Q, R, S and T are seated and all of them are facing south, and in row 2, A, B, C, D and E are sitting and all of them are facing north. One seat is vacant in each row. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. All of them have a different profession i.e. Engineer, Doctor, Writer, Boxer, Conductor, Cricketer, Driver, Actor, Lawyer and Painter.
• S sits opposite to the Engineer.
• Engineer sits second to the left of D
• Driver sits opposite to the one who is an immediate neighbor of the conductor
• P sits opposite to Vacant seat of row-2 and is neither a Lawyer nor a Boxer
• Vacant seat of row-1 is next to the one who sits opposite to C
• Q sits second to the left of Doctor
• B is neither a Painter nor a Writer
• None of the Vacant seats are at the extreme ends
• A sits opposite to Vacant seat of row-1
• Vacant seat of row-1 is third to the right of P
• R sits diagonally opposite to C
• C sits at one of the extreme ends
• D is a Conductor
• Neither Q nor T sits at an extreme end
• Writer is an immediate neighbor of the Conductor
• E is not an immediate neighbor of D
• Actor seats opposite to Vacant seat of row-2
• Boxer and Painter sit next to Vacant seat of row-1 and Vacant seat of row-2 respectively
• Lawyer sits at an extreme end
What is the profession of the person who is sitting next to the vacant seat of row-1?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Either (A) or (C)
- Cannot be determined
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad