This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.

H, I, J, K, L, M and N live on a different floors of a building having seven floors numbered one to seven(The ground floor is number 1 and the floor above it is numbered 2 and so on. The topmost floor is numbered 7) but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them likes a different cities, Mumbai, Goa, Delhi, Jaipur, Indore, Pune and Bhopal but not necessarily in the same order.
    J lives on the third floor but does not like Mumbai. I does not like Goa. The one who likes Bhopal lives immediately below the person who likes Jaipur. M likes Delhi but he does not live on an even-numbered floor. The floor on which H lives is immediately above the floor on which I lives. H does not like Mumbai. The one who likes Pune lives immediately below the one who likes Goa. K lives on floor no.6. Neither H nor L like Indore. N likes Jaipur and lives on the topmost floor. The one who likes Mumbai does not live above the person who likes Goa.

Which of the following statements is true?

Options :-

1. N does not live on the topmost floor
    2. The one who likes Delhi lives on the fifth floor
    3. L likes Mumbai and lives on the fourth floor
    4. I likes Pune and live on the fourth floor
    5. None of these
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.H, I, J, K, L, M ….
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account