- 07/16/2019 at 8:08 am #1487920EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.G, H, I, J, K, L, M and N are eight persons a family. There are three married couples in the family. The persons are from three generations. All females of this family are married. H and G are the offsprings of J while M and N are the offspring of K and I respectively. L is the wife of J. I is one of the females and she is not the wife of G. Among them there are three writers, two Cricketers, two Doctor and one Engineer. Each person has only one occupation. All of them are sitting around a circular table. They sit in such a manner that only one of the grandsons of J is sitting between I and G, while only K is sitting between H and L. One of the sons of J is on the immediate left of J. Only one person is sitting between I and H, but it is not N. M, who is not sitting next to H, is also not sitting opposite to J. H is not sitting opposite a female. The persons who are on the immediate left of M and immediate right of H are not writers while N is an Engineer. The persons who are sitting next to K are neither cricketer nor writer.
Which of the following statements is true regarding the person who is sitting between M’s father and N’s grandmother?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- She is sitting opposite to a writer
- She is an engineer
- He is sitting one place away from a cricketer
- He is the son of a doctor
- He is the grandson of a writer
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad