This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.

Eight persons C, D, E, F, G, H, I, and J who belong to the same family, are sitting around a circular table facing centre, but not necessarily in that order.
    (i) D sits second to left of J’s husband. No female is an immediate neighbour of D.
    (ii) F’s daughter sits second to right of H. H is the sister of I. H is not an immediate neighbour of J’s husband.
    (iii) Only one person sits between C and H. C is the father of I. J’s brother F sits to the immediate right of J’s mother. Only one person sits between J’s mother and G.
    (iv) J sits second to right of I. I is the mother of E. I is an immediate neighbour of C. D is sitting between E and F. C is an immediate neighbour of F.
    How many people sit between I and her uncle, when counted clock ­wise direction of I?

Options :-

1. One
    2. Two
    3. Three
    4. Four
    5. More than four
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it. Eight persons C, ….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account