- 07/16/2019 at 9:09 am #1488639EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.Eight friends G, H, I, J, K, L, A and B are sitting around a circle in one arrangement, facing centre, and in a straight line in another arrangement where they face south but not necessarily in the same order.
The one who sits on the immediate right of H in the straight line is sitting on the immediate left of H in the circle. K is not on any of the extreme ends. J sits third to the left of L in the straight line. A sits on the immediate right of B in the circle, but they are not immediate neighbours of each other in straight line. The one who sits on the extreme left end sits to the immediate left of K in the circle. B is not the immediate right of L in both arrangements. I and L are the immediate neighbours of H in both arrangements but I is not at the extreme ends of the line. K sits third to the left of H in the circle, while fourth to his right in the straight line. One of the immediate neighbours of B in the straight line sits opposite of B in the circle.
Which of the following statements is true about G in straight line arrangement ?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- G is sitting in the middle of line
- I is sitting third to the right of G.
- L is sitting fourth to the left of G.
- A and L are immediate neighbours of G.
- I is sitting third to the left of G.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad