- 08/03/2019 at 6:22 am #1583485EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.Eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a circle facing the centre. All eight likes different TV- Series viz—Dexter, Friends, Arrow, The Flash, Shooter, Prison Break, Vikings and Homeland, but not necessarily in the same order. E is sitting third to the right of G. The one who likes Friends is to the immediate left of E and E does not like Dexter. B is sitting fourth to the left of H. H is not the immediate neighbour of G. Neither B nor H is an immediate neighbor of E. F likes The Flash and is sitting third to the left of the person who likes Friends. The person who likes Prison Break is sitting second to the right of the person who likes The Flash. The one who likes Viking is sitting second to the right of E. A who likes Arrow is sitting exactly between F and H. The one who likes Shooter is sitting second to the left of the one who likes Arrow. C is sitting third to the right of F.
Which of the following statements is false according to the above mentioned arrangement ?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- C is to the immediate left of the one who likes Homeland.
- The one who likes Arrow is third to the left of the one who likes Prison Break.
- The one who likes Friends is sitting exactly between the one who likes Homeland and the one likes Shooter.
- D neither likes The Flash nor Homeland.
- There are only three persons between A and C.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad