- 08/03/2019 at 3:12 am #1581880EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.
8 friends A, I, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a straight line facing north and south direction. Among them four are facing south, while four are facing north. They play different games Swimming, Cricket, Kabaddi, Hockey, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball and Chess. The following information is given about them:
1) I who plays chess sits exactly between D and the person who plays Kabaddi.
2) The person who plays tennis faces north and is to the immediate right of the person who plays Swimming.
3) C and D are not the immediate neighbours of G. They do not sit at the extreme ends of the row.
4) The person who plays hockey sits at one of the ends and is second to the right of G who faces south. A does not like to play cricket.
5) The person who plays cricket is third to the left of the person who plays volleyball.
6) Also, C does not play Kabaddi. E faces south.
7) H is second to the right of the person who plays basketball.
8) A is to the immediate right of the person who faces north.
9) Exactly one person sits between D and C. C faces south.
Who plays cricket?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad