This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Study the information given below and answer the given questions based on it.

Eight tyros Q, U, E, S, T, I, O and N who have to attend the MBA counseling in the months of, September, October, November and December. In each month, the MBA counseling will be conducted on either 20th or 28th of the month. No more than two of them have a MBA Counseling on same month.

O attended the counseling on the either 20th of November or 20th of September. N attends the counseling before the date on which I attend the counseling. There are four tyros attend the counseling between the O and S. There is one tyro attend the counseling between S and U. There are four tyros attend the counseling between U and T. There are three tyros attend the counseling between T and Q. There is one tyro attending the counseling between E and T. N does not attend the counseling in the month of November.

How many tyro (s) attend the counseling between I and O?

Options :-

1. Four
    2. Three
    3. Five
    4. Two
    5. One
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Study the information given below and answer the given questions based on it. Eight tyros….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account