This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Study the following information carefully to answer the questions.

Eight friends, J, K, L, M, N, O, S and I are sitting around a square table each of them faces the centre. Four of them sit at the centre of the square and other four sits sides of the corner. Each of them likes different Colours viz Red, Brown, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green, Pink and Black, but not necessarily in the same order.

I, sits one corner side of a square and likes Red Colour. K sits third to the right of I. M sits third to the right of K and likes Purple Colour. O sits immediate left of M and likes Yellow Colour. N and J are immediate neighbours to each other and likes Blue and Brown Colours respectively. The one who likes Blue is not an immediate neighbour of the one who likes Red. S is not an immediate neighbour of I, who is neither an immediate neighbour of the one who likes Pink nor Green. K does not like Green.

Four of the following five are alike in a certain waybased on the given seating arrangement and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group?

Options :-

1. K
    2. N
    3. L
    4. O
    5. None of these
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Study the following information carefully to answer the questions. Eight friends, J, K, L….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account