This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.

There are 10 persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J. They were born in different months from March to July in these both dates i.e. 8th or 17th. Each month has these two dates. They bought different number of items in the range of 20-84. If a person was born in a month which was having odd number days (i.e. March=31 days) so he bought odd number of items and if a person was born in a month which was having even number days (April=30 days) so he bought even number of items. A bought 26 items and was born on 8th of any of these month and C was born before A. Three persons were born between C and the one who was bought 31 items. I bought 42 items and was born just before the one who is bought 31 items. I was born after A. The number of items bought by E is a whole square. E bought more items than B. E was born in March. The total number of items in May is 98. B bought 67 items and born before J who bought 70 items but not in March. D bought 3 items more than F. The sum of the items bought by H and F is 78. G bought 3 items more than D. F bought 25 items. Two persons were born between D and F. The number of items bought by C is a multiple of 17.
    What is the sum of the items bought by G and C?

Options :-

1. 82
    2. 72
    3. 85
    4. 91
    5. 95
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. There are….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account