This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.

Nine boxes A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I are kept from top to bottom. Their weights are in increasing order from top to bottom. Their colors are i.e. Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow, Black, Red, Silver, White and Brown, but not necessarily in the same order.

F is colored in Black and its weight is 12kg. I’s weight is 20kg. Three boxes are between C and White box. C is kept above White box. E is heavier than A but lighter than D. The number of boxes above B is same as below D. The Pink box is 18kg and kept just above Yellow box. Two boxes are kept between Yellow box and White box. C is lighter than F. The heaviest box’s weight is 24kg. H’s weight is 5kg and B is colored in Green. B is heavier than H. Two boxes are between B and the Brown box. Green box is kept just above the Black box. E is 2kg lighter than D. A’s weight is multiple of 5. Red box’s weight is 4kg. Silver box is the heaviest box. B’s weight is the half of the E’s weight.

How many boxes are between A and C?

Options :-

1. 0
    2. 1
    3. 2
    4. 3
    5. more than 3
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. Nine box….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account