- 07/27/2019 at 8:05 pm #1525266EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it:
The following are the criterion for promoting an employee from grade Y to grade C1 in Vedika University.
1) Must be a post graduate from a recognised university with 75% mark.
2) Must not be more than 40 years of age as on 01/08/2016.
3) Must have at least 8 years of experience and out of which 3 years must be in grade Y
4) Must clear the cut off of promotion test and sectional cut off: Section A – 30,
5) section B – 45, section C – 35.
6) Must have at least one thesis or white paper published in international journal
7) In case the employee satisfies all the condition above except
1)  above, but less than 50 years of age, then refer the case to the governing board.
2)  above, but have 90% mark in promotional test, then refer the case to the director.
Based on the above criteria provided you have to decide whether or not to provide accommodation. You are not to assume anything and all the cases are presented before you as on 30th August 2016.
Kumar Verma has been a grade Y employee for 3 years and he joined the university in 2008. He is of 39 years of age and has 80% in his PG. He barely cleared sectional and overall cut off and has not published any thesis or whitepaper. Which of the below will be your decision?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- To be promoted
- Not to be promoted
- Refer to Director
- Refer to governing board
- Insufficient data
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad