- 08/08/2019 at 11:10 pm #1623892EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below-
8 persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circular table but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing outward. They are working at four companies Tata, HCL, TCS and Moglix. Two persons are working in each company.
• R sits 3rd to the left of W, who works in TCS, and both are facing the same direction.
• V sits on the immediate right of Q, who works in Tata.
• R and Q are not facing the same direction but R is an immediate neighbor of T, who is 4th to the left of V
• T and V both are facing opposite directions but both work in the same company.
• Those who work in Tata sit adjacent to each other but face opposite directions.
• The person, who work in HCL sit opposite each other.
• The immediate neighbor of T are not facing outward.
• A person who works in TCS is an immediate neighbor of the both persons who work in Moglix.
• S and U are immediate neighbor of W.
• S is not facing the centre and works in Moglix.
• The one who is on the immediate left of U is not facing the centre. U sits second to the right of R
How many persons are facing outward?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Can’t be determined
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad