- 07/03/2019 at 7:50 am #1307129EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions based on it.Seven people-M, N, O, P, Q, R and G are seated in a straight line with equal distance between each other, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing north and some are facing South.
Only four people sit between O and P. Neither P nor M sits at either of the extreme ends of the line. R sits second to the right of P. G sits on the immediate right of Q. R is not an immediate neighbor of Q. The immediate neighbours of G face opposite directions. N sits second to the right of M. Both O and N face the same direction as P. G faces north. The immediate neighbours of R face the same direction.
Which of the following is true with respect to the given arrangement?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- N is an immediate neighbor of O
- P sits third to the right of R
- None of the statements is true
- M sits on the immediate right of P
- Q faces south
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad