This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Study the following information and answer the questions.
    Eight friends D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K are sitting around a circular table. Some are facing the centre while some are not facing the centre (ie in a direction opposite the centre).
    G sits third to the right of E. H sits second to the left of E. The immediate neighbour of E face the same direction(if one person is facing the centre then the other also faces the centre and vice versa). F sits second to the left of H. H faces the centre. I sits third to the right of F. J sits second to the left of K. K is not an immediate neighbour of E. J faces the same direction as G. The immediate neighbour of H face opposite directions(that if one person is facing the centre then the other facing outward and vice versa). The immediate neighbour of I face opposite direction(that if one person is facing the centre then the other facing outward and vice versa). Note: Same Direction means if one person is facing the centre then the other also faces the centre and vice versa. Opposite Direction means that if one person is facing the centre then the other facing outward and vice versa.

Which of the following is TRUE regarding D as per the given seating arrangement?

Options :-

1. K sits second to the left of D.
    2. D faces outward
    3. Only two people sit between D and E
    4. F is one of the immediate neighbour of D
    5. Only three people sit between D and J
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Study the following information and answer the questions.Eight friends D, E, F, G, H, I, ….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account