- 07/27/2019 at 6:28 am #1516296EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Read the information given and answer the following questions.
10 friends are sitting in two parallel rows with one vacant seat in each row. Row 1- A, B, C, D and E are sitting facing south. Row2. P, Q, R, S and T facing north. Each like different colors from black, white, blue, brown, violet, pink, red, yellow, grey and orange. And each person has different number of pens. 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 15 and 16
1) S sits 3rd to right of R and likes Brown color. Neither S nor R sits at extreme ends of row. Only two people sit between Q and vacant seat. Q does not like grey or blue.
2) E is not an immediate neighbor of C, B likes red. Neither Q nor T has 8 pens. One of the neighbors of vacant seat in each row has odd number of pens.
3) The difference between pens among B and C is three. The one who likes blue faces the one who likes yellow. The one who likes blue sits opposite to the one who sits 3rd right of the person who sits opposite to S. C is not an immediate neighbor of D
4) T, who likes neither grey nor violet, does not face the vacant seat. D faces R. Vacant seat are not opposite to each other. Two seats are there between C and B, who sits 3rd to right of the one who likes white.
5) The one who likes orange faces the one who likes brown. The persons who like black and yellow are adjacent to each other. Vacant seat of row1 is not an immediate neighbor of D- Q sits at one of the extreme ends of the row.
6) R does not like black and yellow. Vacant seat of row1 does not face S. The person who likes black has 3 pens. Neither D nor S has 4 pens.
7) The total number of pens hold by E is the half of the total number of pens hold by T. The total numbers of pens hold by A, R and S is the square of the total number of pens hold by D, E and A respectively.
Which of the following faces the vacant seat of Row1?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The one who likes grey
- Other than those given as options
- The one who likes brown
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad