- 08/02/2019 at 3:53 am #1574619EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: Read the information carefully and answer the following questions.Ten people P, Q, R, S, T, J, K, L, M and N are sitting in two parallel rows. Five of them are facing north while the other five are facing south. They sit in such a manner that each one of them faces a person. They all like different colours viz. Pink, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow, Black, Blue, Brown, White and Purple.
The following information is given,
T faces south and sits third to the left of one who faces P. Q faces the one who likes Red. Only three persons sit between the one who like Green and J. The one who faces J sits second to the left of the one who likes Purple. Two persons sit between R and N. Only one person sits between the one who likes White and Yellow. The one who likes Yellow faces K. L does not like Red or Blue. The one who likes Pink faces the one who likes Brown. The one who likes Purple sits second to the left of the one who likes Blue. P does not face J. P likes White. R faces north and sits to the left of P. S faces the one who sits immediate right of K, who likes Black.
Which of the following is incorrect?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- M faces the one who sits to the immediate left of P.
- S likes Red and sits beside N.
- J likes either Brown or Pink.
- One person sit between the one who likes Orange and T.
- All are correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad