- 07/28/2019 at 8:16 pm #1545357EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Read the given passage carefully. Choose the most appropriate option from the given alternatives which expresses the summary of the passage.
Mass shootings leave limps, aches, sleepless nights; they inflict post-traumatic stress disorder; they are the cause of too many funerals. They fling some people across political divides and further entrench others in positions they held before. Many survivors and relatives of victims become advocates for gun-control measures, others for open-carry laws; some work to eradicate firearms from their communities, while others buy more to feel safe at home.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Whenever a mass shooting shocks a country, people ask if tighter gun-control measures could have prevented the slaughter.
- No law can eliminate the risk of mass shootings, which are unpredictable and represent a small minority of gun homicides overall.
- Mass shootings are deep in the country’s connective tissue.
- Those whose families are splintered by mass shootings sometimes weave new connections with their peers—a substitute family of sorts, built from steadily compounding national tragedies.
- Talking to survivors will help to understand how trauma changes the direction of a life, and how they view the apparent shift in the national conversation around gun violence.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad