This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Read the given passage and answer the questions that follow.
    It is often felt that unplanned rural to urban migration, particularly in search of better economic opportunities, is putting severe pressure on urban amenities and forcing a large number of low wage migrants from rural areas to live in unhygienic and deprived conditions. Thus, to check unplanned migration from rural to urban areas and to improve socio economic conditions of vast majority of population in the country, there is a need to make rural economy stronger and create employment opportunities in rural economic activities. The improvement in economic conditions of rural households is also essential for reducing the disparity in per capita rural and urban income which has remained persistently high. This requires significantly higher growth in rural economy as compared to urban India.

Consider the following statements.
    I. It is the world’s largest make work scheme
    II. The act was first proposed during UPA 1 regime
    III. The applicants of the jobs are entitled to unemployment allowances if the state fails to provide employment within 15 days.
    IV. The law has been instituted to abide by the Article 41 of the Constitution of India.
    Which of the following statements about MGNREGA is/are incorrect?

Options :-

1. Both I and III
    2. Both II and IV
    3. Only IV
    4. Only II
    5. Only I
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Read the given passage and answer the questions that follow. It is often felt that unplan….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account