This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction : Read the given passage and answer the question that follow based on the information mentioned in it.
    Asha was greeting her client when her cell phone buzzed the first time. Turning to sit down, she instinctively reached into her pocket to check: Just a Facebook notification from business partner Dilip. Asha smiled at her client and opened the folder on the table, between them. Her phone vibrated again. Asha glanced: A tweet from Dilip. “Bzzt”, again her phone vibrated, before she could click open her pen. She glanced down. It was Dilip again, now texting, who she knew was closing an important sales seal this afternoon. With a murdered apology to the client, whose smile had a melted into a frown Asha ducked into the hallway. Her first call went to Dilip’s answering service, but her second call was answered before it rang. “Why didn’t you write me back?” Dilip whispered furiously. “Don’t call I told you I was in a meeting!” Asha warned Dilip.

One of the best predictors of whether people will use an automatic or controlled process for reacting to persuasive message is their level of interest. Which of the following is NOT true about persuasive message?

I. Occurs when a person attempts to convince an individual or group to take certain specific actions.
    II. The two types of persuasive messages in the workplace are sales and marketing, which are utilized to achieve organizational objectives.
    III. One way to utilize persuasion for a marketing or sales objective is through the use of the AIDA mode.
    IV. Effective communicators understand the real persuasion happens through a complex combination of listening, speaking and tweaking a message.
    V. The basic component of persuasion is your personality.

Options :-

1. Only I and II
    2. Only III
    3. Only IV
    4. Only V
    5. Only III and IV
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction : Read the given passage and answer the question that follow based on the information ment….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account