- 07/16/2019 at 9:09 am #1488647EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: Read the following passage and examine the inference in context of passage.Income tax return filing due date is decided by income tax department. In the case of individual who is not liable for a tax audit, the due date is 31st July of the concerned assessment year. For instance, Due date for the financial year 2016-17 is July 31, 2017, for an individual who is not liable for a tax audit. In the case of individual who are liable for the tax audit, the due date is 30th of September. Sometimes this date can be extended also. Only those individual liable for the tax audit whose turnover during the financial year exceeds Rs. 1 Crore, they are also liable to pay advance taxes. If the individual is getting income from their profession then the turnover limit would be 25 Lakh.
Usually income tax department extend the due date for filing ITR.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Inference is definitely true
- Inference is probably true
- Data is inadequate
- Inference is probably false
- Inference is definitely false
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad