This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Read the following passage and answer the questions that follow.
    One of the most powerful vehicles for social change is moral suasion in its many forms. The art of persuasion is particularly important to libertarians who eschew the use of government and other types of force in attempting to influence society. In the nineteenth century, individualist anarchists experimented with various strategies that hinged on using psychological pressure to affect change. One of these strategies was the “social boycott” aimed at eliminating destructive elements from organizations or from society itself.
    Any decision by a group of persons having assumed or inherent control over the lives of such persons belonging to a Community, declaring one or more persons or a family or families be boycotted by the Community as a whole is called Social Boycott.

Consider the following statements about the Prohibition of People for Social Boycott Act, 2016.
    I. The offence of social boycott is non bailable.
    II. The trials under this act need to be finished within 6 months of charge sheet filing.
    III. A Collector or District Magistrate can forbid the assembly of a caste panchayat.
    Pick the statements which are factually correct.

Options :-

1. All of these
    2. Both I and II
    3. Both II and III
    4. Both I and III
    5. None of these
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Read the following passage and answer the questions that follow. One of the most powerful….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account