- 07/28/2019 at 10:42 am #1537205EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow.
In a certain code language, different arithmetic operations are performed as given below.
1) A & B @ C means A is added to the product of B and C.
2) A $ B % C means A is multiplied by B and the resultant is subtracted from C.
3) A * B # C means A is added to B and the resultant is divided by C.
4) A ! B ? C means B is multiplied by C and the resultant is divided by A.
What should come in the place of ‘?’
60 ! 36 ? 15 = g
2 $ 3 % g = ?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad