- 05/27/2019 at 4:59 pm #1005408EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow.
Early research on leadership was based on the study of people who were already great leaders. These people were often from the aristocracy, as few from lower classes had the opportunity to lead. This contributed to the notion that leadership had something to do with breeding. Based on this, answer the following
Which of the following does not go well with Contingency Theory of leadership?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Factors that affect situational decisions include motivation and capability of followers
- Contingency theories are a class of behavioral theory
- There is no one best way of leading and that a leadership style that is effective in some situations may not be successful in others
- Contingency theory takes a broader view that includes contingent factors about leader capability and other variables within the situation
- Leaders who are very effective at one place and time may become unsuccessful either when transplanted to another situation or when the factors around them change
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad