- 05/27/2019 at 4:55 pm #1005386EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow.
Barriers to communication are factors that block or significantly distort successful communication. Effective managerial communication skills helps overcome some, but not all, barriers to communication in organizations. Based on this, answer the following
Projection is often seen as a barrier to communication. Which of these statements does not support this fact?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Projecting one's own motives into others behavior
- The use of defense mechanism to avoid placing blame on oneself.
- The projection phenomenon operates to protect the ego from unpleasant communications.
- individuals who have a particular fault will see the same fault in others, making their own fault seem not so serious.
- Managers who are motivated by money never assume their subordinates are also motivated by it.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad