This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-

There are 7 houses in a line one after other. All are facing North. The heads of these 7 houses are – A, B, C, D, E, F and G but not necessarily in the same order. They have different cars named – Santro, Skoda, Mercedes, I20, Audi, Ertiga and Alto also not necessarily in the same order.
    The ones having I20 and Alto stay at extreme ends. F’s house is third from the right end. The ones having Skoda and Ertiga are immediate neighbors. A and E have cars Santro and Audi respectively. C and F are immediate neighbors. B who has Skoda and A have one house in between their respective houses. C who has Mercedes has house immediate right to the one having Ertiga. The one who have Santro not a immediate neighbour of one who have Alto.

A is having which of the following cars?

Options :-

1. Ertiga
    2. Santro
    3. I20
    4. Skoda
    5. Cannot be determined
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-There are 7….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account