This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-

Seven Persons E,G,I,K,M,P and R are sitting in a linear row facing the north direction. Each of them likes a car viz. Honda, Hyundai, Maruti, Tata, Audi, Skoda and Toyota not necessarily in this order. Each person has a different age viz 10,17,25,31,36,40 and 46 years not necessarily in this order.
    Difference in ages of R and K is 7 years and R is younger than K. One who likes Honda is not 31 years old while the one who likes Tata is 40 years old. M likes Audi and is the neighbor of K. E sits next to the one who likes a Tata car. I’s age is an odd perfect square. No. of persons sitting between I and R are two less than the no. of persons sitting between K and E. One person sits between I and K who is not sitting immediate to E. The person whose age is 36 years is sitting on any extreme end. One who likes Hyundai sits 2nd to the right of one who likes Maruti. Neither the person who likes Maruti nor the person who likes Hyundai sits on extreme ends. Two persons sit between E and I. G who drives Honda sits second to the left of One who drives Skoda.

Who among the following is sitting at any extreme end?

Options :-

1. K
    2. M
    3. G
    4. P
    5. None of these
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-Seven Perso….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account