This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-

Eight students P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are studying in three different classes viz – I, II, III such that there will be not more than three or less than two students in any of the class. Each of them has a favorite subjects from– English, Computer, Hindi, Math, Arts, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, but not necessarily in the same order. Q studies in class III and he does not like either Physics or Computer. The one who studies in class II does not like either Hindi or Chemistry. W does not study in class I and he likes Computer. The one who likes Physics studies in class III. R studies in class II only with V and he likes Math. P studies in class I and he does not like Chemistry. T and U do not study in same class as W. U likes Biology. The one who does not study in class either I or II likes English.

Which of the following subject does P like? 

Options :-

1. Art
    2. Hindi
    3. Art or Hindi
    4. CND
    5. None of these
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-Eight stude….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account