This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-

Eight students viz. H, I, J, K, L, M, N and O are taking classes in three different coaching i.e. Online tyari, next door and Solutions. Out of eight three of the attend for Online tyari, three attends for next door and remaining in Solutions. They also attend in three different time slots 10 AM, 2 PM and 6 PM. Only two students attend class at 10 AM. No two students of the same coaching attend in the same time slot. I attends the Solutions coaching but not in 10 AM slot. Either N or O attends in Online tyari and Solutions coaching and both are taking classes in same time slot. K does not attend Online tyari coaching but he attends 10 AM time slot. M does not attend in 6 PM time slot. H and O attend in different coaching but one of them attends in 10 AM time slot. Neither H nor L attends in next door. J and N attend in different coaching but in same time slot. J and M attend in the same coaching. N does not attend the same coaching as I.

M attends which of the following coaching and in which time slot?

Options :-

1. next door-10AM
    2. Online tyari-2PM
    3. Solutions-6PM
    4. next door-2AM
    5. Online tyari-6PM
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-Eight stude….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account