This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-

E, F, H, I, J, K, L, M and N are nine people who live on nine different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lower most floor of the building is numbered 1, the one above that is numbered 2 and so on till the top most floor is numbered 9. Each one of them have different salary 10000, 8500, 7500, 6000, 5000, 4500, 3000, 1500, and 1000 but not necessarily same order.
    The one whose income is 5000 lives immediately below the one whose salary is 7500. M lives on an odd numbered floor but not on the floor numbered 3. The one whose salary is 3000 lives immediately above M. Only two persons live between M and the one whose salary is 6000. The one whose salary is maximum lives on an odd number floor but not on 3rd floor and lives immediately above F. Only three floor between F and the one whose salary is 8500. H lives immediately below M and at least 3 person’s lives above M. Only 2 floors between H and the one whose salary is 1500. I lives on an odd number floor and one person live between I and L. J lives immediately above the one whose salary is 3000 and his salary is more than 3000 and less than 6000. N lives on an even number floor and his salary is not 3000. At least 3 floors are there above the floor on which L lives. K’s salary is less than the salary of E.

How many persons live between F and E?

Options :-

1. None
    2. One
    3. Four
    4. Three
    5. none of these
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction : Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below-E, F, H, I,….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account