- 07/06/2019 at 11:12 am #1368978EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
There are 7 players – A, B, C, D, E, F, and G – whose sports are Badminton, Hockey, Table Tennis, Basketball, Cricket, Football, and Volleyball but not necessarily in the same order. They are seating in a row facing the north direction.
1) The one who plays Badminton does not sit on the extreme right of the row. There are two players who sit between G and the one who plays Badminton. G does not sit on the extreme left of the row.
2) G sits to the left of the person who likes Badminton. There is one person who sits between G and one who plays Volleyball. A plays football. There are two persons sit between F and the person who plays Volleyball.
3) There are three players sit between G and the one who plays Football. E plays Basketball but he does not sit to immediately left or right of G. There is a gap of three players between E and D.
4) D sits immediately right of the player who plays Table tennis. F does not play Cricket. There is one player who sits between A and C- C does not play football. B does not sit on any of the ends.
F plays which of the following sports?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Table tennis
- Basket ball
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad