- 07/27/2019 at 7:01 am #1517009EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
8 persons namely M,N,O,P,Q,R,S and T are seated in a row facing north direction but not in the same order. They are wearing different colors of shirts namely red, white, blue, pink, yellow, black, green and grey. They came on bikes with 2 persons on each bike namely Duke, Pulsar, Shine and Ninja.
1) Person P who came on Ninja sits 2nd to the left of N and both are sitting in between leftmost 4 positions. Person O is somewhere between S and T and T sits to the right of O.
2) Person who is wearing red shirt sits immediately right to the person who came on Shine and also came with P on the same bike. Person Q sits 2nd to the right of S, who sits immediately right to the person wearing red shirt.
3) Person wearing yellow shirt sits exactly in middle between R and the person who wears white shirt. The persons who came on Pulsar sits adjacent to each other.
4) T doesn’t wear green shirt. The person wearing black sits at even numbered place but not at extreme right. O doesn’t wear green or black. The person who came on Duke sits at extreme left and wears either green or grey.
5) Q didn’t come on Pulsar. R wearing pink shirt and came on Shine. The person wearing blue shirt came on Shine.
Who among the following came on Shine?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad